News News

What exactly is the so-called allergy? How to treat allergy?

Date: 2020-12-23
Views: 136

  The term 'allergy' is not new to everyone. For example, allergic dermatitis, allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma... all have deep involvement in allergic reactions. About 30% - 40% of the world's people are troubled by allergies, while there are more than 200 million people with allergies in China!


  So, what exactly is allergy?


  Allergy is an 'allergic reaction' of the body and an abnormal reaction to normal substances (allergens). Under normal circumstances, when foreign substances enter the human body, they are mostly faced with two fates:


  ①If recognized as useful or harmless substances by the body, these substances will live in harmony with the human body and eventually be absorbed, utilized or naturally discharged.


  ②If these substances are identified as harmful substances, the immune system of the body will immediately react to expel or eliminate them.


  This is the protective effect of immune response, but if this response exceeds the normal range, that is, when the immune system attacks harmless substances, this situation is called“Allergy”。


  Allergy can be divided into four types clinically:


  [Type I], also known as immediate anaphylaxis, is caused by a specific type of antigen, which is what we call an allergen.


  [Type II] Pathological immune reaction mainly causing cell lysis or tissue damage, such as transfusion reaction with inconsistent blood type, hemolytic reaction of newborn, etc.


  [Type III] It is also called immune complex type hypersensitivity reaction or vasculitis type hypersensitivity reaction, which causes tissue inflammation damage, such as partial glomerulonephritis.


  [Type IV] It is also known as delayed anaphylaxis, which is mediated by T cells and is characterized by pathological damage mainly caused by infiltration of monocytes and lymphocytes.


  Allergy is the main representative of type I allergy, which can be roughly divided into allergic reaction and allergic disease in clinic.


  Allergic reaction is a systemic syndrome in which the body reacts abnormally to allergens;


  Allergic disease refers to the occurrence of certain diseases caused by allergy involving certain organs and tissues, such as allergic asthma, allergic rhinitis, and certain skin diseases.


  [Mechanism and process of anaphylaxis]


  Allergens are the antigenic substances that cause body allergy. There are 2000-3000 common allergens:


  1、Inhalation allergens: such as pollen, dust, animal fur, lampblack, etc;


  2、Ingestion allergens: such as milk, eggs, seafood, alcohol, oral drugs, etc;


  3、Contact allergens: such as hot and cold air, ultraviolet light, metal ornaments, cosmetics, plant leaves, etc;


  4、Injectable allergens: such as penicillin, vaccine, xenogeneic serum, etc.


  There are five types of antibodies in human body: IgG, IgM, IgA, IgD and IgE. The antibody related to allergic reaction is IgE, which is the lowest antibody in human serum. However, the content of IgE in allergic patients will increase significantly, and IgE is the only clinical indicator for diagnosis of allergy. IgE is mainly synthesized by B cells in the lymphoid tissue of the mucous lamina propria of the nasopharynx, tonsils, trachea and gastrointestinal tract, which are also the places where allergens are easy to invade and trigger allergic reactions.


  It is generally believed that people have allergies because of two factors. On the one hand, it is a genetic factor, which is caused by the parents' genes. If one of the parents has an allergic disease, the probability of children suffering from allergic disease will increase by 30% to 40%; If both parents have allergic diseases, the probability of children suffering from allergic diseases will increase by 60% or 70%.


  In addition to genetic factors, another important factor is [environment]. That is to say, although a child inherits the allergic quality of his parents, if there is no allergic environment, he may not suffer from allergic diseases for life.


  How to treat allergy?


  The most effective way to treat stubborn allergy is to find out the allergen. In its guidance document on immune desensitization therapy, the World Health Organization (WHO) clearly pointed out that immune desensitization therapy is the only fundamental treatment for allergic diseases. The so-called desensitization treatment is to make certain allergens into preparations with different concentrations, and repeatedly inject them into patients with positive skin test of corresponding allergens. The dose is from small to large, and the concentration is from low to high, and gradually induce patients to tolerate the allergen without allergic reaction. This process generally takes 3-5 years.


  Be Careful:


  ◆Desensitization therapy is usually applied to patients with a single or small number of allergens. At present, only the patients with dust mite allergy can receive desensitization therapy in China;


  ◆Children under 5 years of age and pregnant women are not suitable for this treatment;


  ◆Even if the conditions are met, desensitization therapy will still be ineffective for some patients.


  In addition, drug treatment is commonly used, such as oral antihistamines, or local use of hormones, which can alleviate symptoms to a certain extent. However, antiallergic drugs have certain side effects and are not recommended for long-term use.

  Is there a more natural, non drug method?


  Salt aerosol therapy——Non drug natural therapy


  Salt aerosol therapy is a natural therapy originated from natural salt mine caves, and its main therapeutic factor is 1-5 micron dry rock salt aerosol particles. Dry salt aerosol particles can help alleviate symptoms and improve immune function of allergic patients from the external air environment and the internal respiratory environment.


  Fine dry salt aerosol particles, with high dispersion and strong negative charge, can absorb and wrap fine dust, animal dander, pollen, second-hand smoke, mold spores and other particles in the air when suspended in the air, so that they can coagulate and settle, and help patients with allergic diseases reduce allergen contact from the external environmental level.




  In addition, salt aerosols can also help regulate the immune state from the internal environment. The clinical trial results of Fuzhou Lung Hospital showed that the use of salt aerosol therapy can reduce the level of IL-4 in serum and increase IFN- γ (gamma interferon) level, regulating IFN- γ /  The level of IL-4 can correct the deviation of Th1/Th2 cells in the body, inhibit the synthesis of IgE, and adjust the abnormal immune state of patients, thus improving clinical symptoms.




  The First Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University conducted a clinical trial on 'the efficacy of salt aerosol therapy in the treatment of allergic rhinitis in children'. After 4 weeks of treatment, the IgE content of the patients in the test group was less than that in the salt therapy group than that in the Shunerning drug group. Salt aerosol therapy can reduce the number of eosinophils, macrophages and lymphocytes in the airway mucosa by improving the airway microenvironment, and reduce the level of IgE and IL-4 in the body blood, thereby reducing airway inflammation.




  Choose the salt aerosol therapy, please focus on Sinashu ® Salsol therapeutic apparatus!


  The Sinasu Salsol Therapeutic Apparatus, developed by Nanjing Kuancheng Technology Co., Ltd., is the first salt therapeutic apparatus to obtain a medical device registration certificate in China. It is also the first salt sol therapeutic apparatus to obtain an invention patent in China. At present, it has been put into use in more than ten top three hospitals in Jiangsu Province, and is also widely praised by patients in the terminal consumer market.


  In order to make the product quality more solid, Kuancheng Science and Technology has now cooperated with many hospitals in the province to carry out the clinical work of the therapeutic effect of the Sinasul salt sol therapeutic instrument in the rehabilitation treatment of allergic rhinitis, asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and speak with data conclusions!


Professional! Valid! Safe!

Related Content
The ancients said, 'people with the air of heaven and earth, four of the law into', the nature of the four seasons climate change is not always affecting the human body, autumn has more than h...
2022 - 09 - 27
On the evening of August 18, 2022, Kuancheng Technology held a symposium on gastrointestinal motility. The theme of the conference was 'Application of gastrointestinal motility detection and treat...
2022 - 08 - 19
Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a chronic functional gastrointestinal disease characterized by abdominal pain, abdominal distension and abdominal discomfort accompanied by changes in defecation habi...
2022 - 07 - 15
'Salt therapy' was recommended by the latest Chinese Expert Consensus on Pneumoconiosis and Lung Rehabilitation!Xinashu rock salt aerosol therapy - a new scheme for lung rehabilitation of pneu...
2022 - 07 - 14
On May 26, 2022, Jiang Wei, deputy director of Jiangsu Drug Administration, visited our company (Nanjing Kuancheng Technology Co., LTD.) to carry out special research on the review and approval of Cla...
2022 - 05 - 27
(National Service Hotline)
Copyright ©2018 - 2023 Nanjing Kuancheng Technology Co., Ltd
Be lenient towards others and be honest
Share to WeChat friends circle ×
Open WeChat and click "Discovery" at the bottom,
Use "Scan" to share pages with your friends.
Follow us: